My research interests lie in the areas of:
- digital-systems design automation and functional verification,
- system-level specification, power optimization and estimation,
- low-power communications and the Internet of Things.
Active participation in the following research projects.
- Update of computer networks curricula based on needs of practise. KEGA 011STU-4/2017. (2017-2019)
- Applied research on measurement of physiologic parameters of stress and smart wireless biomonitoring using on-chip technologies. APVV-15-0789. (2016-2019)
- Methods and algorithms for improving efficiency and multimedia content delivery in IP networks. VEGA 1/0836/16. (2016-2018)
- Automatic synthesis of system power management (ASRSS). (2015)
- Low-power system design automation (ANSNS). (2014)
- Methods for the design and verification of digital systems with low power consumption using formal specification languages. VEGA 1/0616/14. (2014-2016)
- Verification and reliability of digital system design (VERSUS). SK-CZ-2013-0173. (2014-2015)
- Manufacturable and dependable multicore architectures at nanoscale (median). COST Action IC1103. (2012-2015)
- Design optimization of low-power digital and mixed integrated systems. VEGA 1/1008/12. (2012-2015)