||to the Top
Current student projects (2016/17)
Doctoral (PhD.) Dissertations
- Ondrej Kaššák: Web User Behavior Analysis. 3rd year.
- Patrik Hlaváč: Personalization of User Studies. 2nd year.
- Peter Gašpar: Accessing Information in Social Adaptive Web. 1st year.
- Matúš Pikuliak: Discovering Semantics in Textual Content. 1st year.
- Martin Svrček: Information Behavior of Human in Digital Space of the Web. 1st year.
Doctoral Dissertations under review
- Róbert Móro: Navigational Leads for Exploratory Search and Navigation in Digital Libraries.
Master (Ing.) Theses
- Peter Dubec: Towards Automating Analysis of Eye Tracking User Studies. 2nd year.
- Ondrej Čerman: Personalized TV Program Recommendation. 2nd year.
- Veronika Gondová:Web Services Consumer Behavior Analysis for Improving Recommendation. 1st year.
- Tomáš Juhaniak:Cognitive Load Evaluation as a Part of User Studies. 1st year.
Bachelor (Bc.) Theses
- Michal Hucko: Discovering interesting moments from application usage data.
- Lukáš Meňhert: Vizualization of user activity in interactive application.
- Lukáš Rešutík: Cognitive overload identification.
||to the Top
Successfully defended doctoral dissertations
Selected excellent past final bachelor and master projects
I have supervised up to now more than 90 successfully defended final bachelor projects and more than 70 successfully defended master thesis projects. I have been all the time lucky supervised most of the best students of our faculty. I list bellow some of them that were the best among these. Results of almost all projects mentioned bellow were published in scientific journals or international scientific conferences or workshops.
Best of the best awarded master theses
Master theses recognized in various competitions or by the Faculty
Imagine Cup Competition Projects - realized as Bachelor theses
(2011-2013 mentored by Michal Barla, 2014-2015 mentored by Jakub Šimko)
- Imagine Cup 2011 - Pavol Bielik, Peter Krátky, Štefan Mitrík, Michal Tomlein
- Imagine Cup 2010 - Anton Benčič, Roman Meszároš, Roman Panenka, Márius Šajgalík
- Imagine Cup 2009 - Martin Labaj, Peter Líška, Michal Lohnický, Daniel Švoňava
- Imagine Cup 2008 - Marián Hönsch, Michal Kompan, Jakub Šimko, Dušan Zeleník
- Imagine Cup 2007 - Marko Divéky, Peter Jurnečka, Rudolf Kajan, Ľuboš Omelina
- Imagine Cup 2006 - Michal Dobiš, Marek Tomša, Richard Veselý, Oto Vozár
Computer Society International Design Competition Projects - realized as Bachelor theses
- CSIDC 2006 - Michal Dobiš, Marek Tomša, Richard Veseký, Oto Vozár
- CSIDC 2005 - Martin Adam, Michal Barla, Peter Sivák, Michal Tvarožek
- CSIDC 2004 - Martin Donoval, Ladislav Gažo, Marek Gregor, Juraj Obert
- CSIDC 2003 - Peter Horný, Michal Kadlic, Andrej Krištofič, Dalimír Orfánus
- CSIDC 2002 - Peter Blšták, Matúš Horváth, Peter Lacko, Marián Lekavý
- CSIDC 2001 - Radoslav Kostelník, Peter Lacko, Michal Perďoch, Timotej Torok, Juraj Ziegler
- CSIDC 2001 - Rastislav Habala, Jaroslav Kuruc, Vladimír Marko, Dalibor Rak, Anton Weissensteiner
- CSIDC 2000 - Juraj Hercek, Peter Kleinert, Rado Kováč, Dušan Lacko
||Andrej Frlička, Marek Tomša, Richard Veselý, Oto Vozár: Imagine Cup 2007, team project (in Slovak), 2006/07. The winner of ACM Czech Student Research Competition 2007 Finals in Prague
||Pavol Boďo, Michal Ďurdina, Zdeno Kubo, Vladimír Trgo, Zoltán Varga: Computer support of EMG normative data collection, team project (in Slovak), 2000/01. Results of this projects were part of EMG Net European Research Network Project
||Matej Makula, Tomáš Milička, Ivan Noris, Boris Vasilovčík, Karol Vlasko: Distributed EMG case collection, team project (in Slovak), 1999/2000. Results of this projects were part of EMG Net European Research Network Project
||to the Top